Micro T-2 (2MOA with standard mount) Description
The Aimpoint Micro T-2 is the latest and greatest offering from Aimpoint, and is testament to the Aimpoint's constant pursuit of improvement! This cutting edge red dot has a host of features, from enhanced lens coatings that radically improve the shape and clarity of the 2MOA dot to a heavily ruggedized housing for even greater protection.
The combination of advanced optical lenses and lens coatings reflect the dot's selected frequency of red light at nearly 100% efficiency to give the highest possible dot brightness with the least amount of energy, while other wavelengths in the visible and near-infrared part of the spectrum pass through with a minimum of reduction. This provides the clearest, brightest image possible, allowing for use with all generations of night vision, as well as improved clarity when coupled with a magnifier!
Last but not least, Aimpoint has added flip-up front and rear lens covers to the optic to protect the lenses from nearly any weather conditions you may encounter in the field or on the range.
- Advanced optical lenses for even better light transmission
- Front Flip-up lens cover is included
- Transparent rear Flip-up lens cover is included
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns, and handguns
- Weight 3.7 oz. including mount, sight only 3.0 oz.
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- 1 Off position, 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings - one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight
- Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Use as a standalone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics